This disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the general guidelines, disclosures, and terms of your use of the productivemedic.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Disclaimer is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and Dr QuickNotes LTD ("Dr QuickNotes LTD", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer. If you are entering into this Disclaimer on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Disclaimer, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Disclaimer, you must not accept this Disclaimer and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Disclaimer is a contract between you and Dr QuickNotes LTD, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
Any views or opinions represented on the Website belong solely to the content creators and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that Dr QuickNotes LTD or creators may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Content and postings
You may print a copy of any part of the Website and Services for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you may not copy any part of the Website and Services for any other purposes, and you may not modify any part of the Website and Services. Inclusion of any part of the Website and Services in another work, whether in printed or electronic or another form or inclusion of any part of the Website and Services on another resource by embedding, framing or otherwise without the express permission of Dr QuickNotes LTD is prohibited.
You may submit new content and comment on the existing content on the Website. By uploading or otherwise making available any information to Dr QuickNotes LTD, you grant Dr QuickNotes LTD the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. You may not impersonate any other person through the Website and Services. You may not post content that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or that is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that includes any computer virus or other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware. By submitting or posting content on the Website, you grant Dr QuickNotes LTD the right to edit and, if necessary, remove any content at any time and for any reason.
Compensation and sponsorship
The Website and Services accepts forms of advertising. Advertising space will always be identified as such.
The information available on the Website is for general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not rely exclusively on information provided on the Website for your health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider and you should seek medical advice regarding and before making any changes related to your health.
If you choose to use the information available on the Website without prior consultation with and consent of your physician, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your decisions and agreeing to hold harmless Dr QuickNotes LTD, its agents, employees, contractors, and any affiliated companies from any liability with respect to injury or illness to you or your property arising out of or connected with your use of this information.
Reviews and testimonials
Testimonials are received in various forms through a variety of submission methods. They are individual experiences, reflecting experiences of those who have used the Services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use the Services, and Dr QuickNotes LTD is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on the Website, and does not necessarily share them. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the poster or reviewer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information of no relevance to the general public. Testimonials may be reviewed for authenticity before they are posted for public viewing.
Indemnification and warranties
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on the Website is correct, Dr QuickNotes LTD is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on the Website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event will Dr QuickNotes LTD, or its partners, employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on the Website, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, information contained on the Website and any pages linked to and from it are subject to change at any time and without warning.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Disclaimer on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this disclaimer
You acknowledge that you have read this Disclaimer and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Disclaimer, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Disclaimer or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on December 30, 2020
All information provided by Dr QuickNotes Ltd (owner of this website) on or through this website is for general informational purposes only. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, we cannot guarantee its correctness or completeness. The information on this website is subject to change and we cannot guarantee that it is up-to-date.
In particular please note:-
- This website is intended for use by trained medical professionals only, and not for non-medically qualified members of the general public.
- Nothing on this website is intended to provide personal medical advice or replace the advice of an individual’s professional healthcare provider.
- Nothing on this website is intended to create a physician-patient relationship, in any way, between any parties viewing, accessing or contributing to this website.
- Do not use the information contained on this Website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
- Dr QuickNotes Ltd is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this website.
- Nothing on this website may be regarded as clinical guidance, and should not be regarded as applicable to any specific case.
- The information contained on or accessed through this website is not intended to be comprehensive, therefore it is not to serve as a substitute for your own professional medical judgement when faced with an individual patient .
- All medical professionals are responsible for their own clinical decisions. Dr QuickNotes Ltd recommends you consult other professional sources and references prior to making any evaluation and/or treatment decisions. Dr QuickNotes Ltd, the authors, the editors and the contributors are not responsible for a Medical professionals clinical decisions that prove to be inappropriate.
- The content on this website may represent the views of individual third party contributors, Dr QuickNotes Ltd does not endorse the content of, nor accept liability for the content contributed by any third party.
- Links to other websites on this website are for convenience only. Dr QuickNotes Ltd does not endorse the content of, nor accept liability arising from the use of any third party website.